Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MITTENFISTS

Okay, I re-did this post so there are more images and they actually expand if you click on them.

Here we go (again):

I guess the best place to start is Mittenfists. Mittenfists is the show that I was in this past summer with Jacob Whibley and Melinda Josie. The opening was really packed and really hot. Here are some pictures of the set-up, my work for the show, and the sweaty people who came:








Unfortunately, I don't have any shots of the final installation.







Because I use epoxy resin to layer my work it makes it difficult to accurately document it in photos. I'm working on fixing this, however.
(There's more images of the rest of my work, but I just have to get them from Jacob. I'll post them when I get them.)








Me and my grandmother, Hilda:

Me and my lady, Lily:



Jacob/Melinda/Andrew




That's it for now. Like I said, I will put up more of my work from the show as soon as I can. If you want to go see more photos from the opening, go here: http://flickr.com/photos/91472926@N00/sets/72157601425173258/

4 comments:

Nicholas Di Genova said...

your blog sucks.

why don't you try some real painting for a change? canadian landscapes or big colourful abstracts, you shitty pussy...

Andrew Wilson said...

...or some hybrid animals on mylar. Oh, wait...

Nicholas Di Genova said...

hey man, I did a google search on 'art' and your blog was the first result.

You should change your blog to allow anonymous comments, more people can comment that way. You'll get some comments like: "You suck you fucker" left by "fuck you assdick!!!", but you can just delete them...

The paper pieces showed up this time, they look really great man! I love that series of drawings..

Lily is hot...

Will you bring me a coffee to the studio tomorrow morning? I'll pay you back this time...

In closing, you're a pretty ok artist.

Anonymous said...

i want to hear more about this jacob guy, he seems neat.